Hot afternoon my loves! My bad for bein quite these past 2 weeks. Ive been busy with some other stuffs. ya know #prettyproblems haha. kidding aside, the first thing that come to my mind on what to blog next is my maybelline bb white, i know maybelline is sitting everywhere as in, they are not only at the make up store or department store and now they are invading supermarkets hehe good thing for maybelline’s fans. I just love Maybelline the way it is, affordable and quality and easy-to-find which i find bonus about this brand. So today I am giving a quick overview about this Maybelline BB White SPF50.
Maybeline Clear Smooth BB White SPF50
What The Product Says: 8-In-1 HIGH PROTECT BB Cream
- High UV Protection
- 12HR Wear
- A squeeze tube type packaging with a very tiny hole which I find very cool and very hygienic, no way to contaminate the product.
- Maybelline BB White has only two shades available which are No.1 Fresh (for fair skin) and this one No.2 Natural (for medium brown skin) So since my tone is medium brown or NW25 (Mac Shade) No.2 Natural is the most closest shade for me.
- turning my dull skin to a bright glowing skin
- medium sheer coverage
- high protection SPF50
- it has a lot of benefits 8-in-1
- does not make my skin dry nor oily
- perfect for humid weather
- easy to blend
- easy to find
- a bit sticky on skin when you sweat too much
- won’t fully conceal dark pimple marks
As you can see Maybelline No.2 natural shade blended perfectly on my skin giving a bright glow in no time. What makes this product special to me is the high protection it gives on my skin because sun uv rays can do a lot of damage on your skin, outdoor or indoor. So this product is great and wonderful for people who are always expose to the sun. If you are a beach peep this one is for you. Overall this Maybelline BB White is worth trying giving this 4 star.
Where to Buy: Watsons, Department Stores, Supermarkets
So what do you think of this product? Does this work on you too?
Comment down below, Let’s talk about makeup and everything. Hope to hear from you.