Good Evening everyone! My September is full of event and errands I am glad to be back in Manila. Time for blogging again YAY! I think I have to mention this, a good friend of mine Hailey accompanied me on a shopping last weekend and it was a blast, know why? Because we had a lot of fun at the MAC store in SM Megamall, I had a chance to try everything, as IN everything which I do not usually do when I am alone, do you? LOL So thank you Hailey loves! xxx Well of course it is really impossible to go out of MAC store handling nothing. So I purchased something, amplified lipstick and a MAC Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist. I am so excited since last week to give this MAC Charge Water Hydrating Mist a review because I found this very very cool, as in literally. I used different hydrating mist before like Evian Hydrating Mist and Etude I’m Blooming but this MAC is on the top. let’s get started!
MAC Youth Aura Charged Water Hydrating Mist
- What: Refreshing Facial Spray
- Price: PHP1,200/$25
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Ingredieants: Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Diamond Powder, Polysorbate 80, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Fragrance(Parfum), Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxythanol
My Experience with MAC Youth Aura Charged Water Hydrating Mist
Well this has been a great find for me especially on summer which is a perfect elixir for hot, dry climate, and humid, that using moisturizing cream is very crucial since this will make your face look oily and sticky. This Mac Youth Aura Charged Water Hydrating Mist refreshes and energizes my skin in no time it also make my skin dewy. The clear spray has no discernible scent. One spray goes a long way, two to three spray is a lot for my face so i could say that every drop of this product is very worthy. I would not waste a single spray for this product is a bit expensive LOL! My skin is dry and oily at the same time so this is why my skin really appreciate my MAC Youth Aura Charged Water Hydrating Mist. No more thirsty skin!
Directions for using MAC Youth Aura Charged Water Hydrating Mist
Close your eyes and Hold the bottle 6-8 inches away from your face and spray as many times as needed.Use anytime, After cleansing, before moisturizing and to reset applied makeup. This is perfect prior to application of make up base or liquid foundation. This could be wear alone. Enjoy!
- Did not break me out
- contains added minerals which is good for skin care
- it makes my make up last a bit more longer
- hydrates my skin very well in just one spray
- it does not feel sticky nor oily on my skin
- my skin can absorb it really well
- the product does not spill because of its twist lock spray cap
- easy to carry, great while travelling
- The clear spray has no discernible scent.
- maybe this is expensive for other people especially to students that are tight in budget
Have you tried this MAC Charged Water Hydrating Mist? Let me hear from you comment down below.